Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

Santa came!
My dad and I made David some saw horses together.

Ayden thought they were forts...
Making memories!
Santa brought Ayden a harmonica!
And some nice wooden blocks.
The dino suitcase was from Mommy and Daddy.
Ayden likes to chase Maverick with it...
Santa was good to Mommy too.
I kissed him! 
We ended our evening with a family dinner at David's parent's house.  My parents, my sister and her family, David's brother and his family, us and David's parents all sat around the table , talked, laughed and celebrated.  This year was a good one!!

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
~Sarah


Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Baby's First Christmas!"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your gorgeous tree and think you all look very happy with you sweet new gifts I love those amazing wooden blocks that Ayden receive and had some similar when my boys were younger...oh how I miss those days!!!

    BTW -- I think you skipped a year, as your post says Merry Christmas 2014~! You must have the new year on your mind!!

    ReplyDelete