Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Pat On the Back

Ayden has started doing something that I absolutely LOVE! Sometimes when I pick him up, especially if he has asked for me to do so, he lays his head down on my shoulder and says, "Mmmmm." It makes my heart melt into a puddle on the floor because now he is beginning to express that he gets just as many warm fuzzy feelings as I do when we hug. Today, he even took it one step further and patted my back while he hugged me. It was just precious.

David and I are very huggy and affectionate with each other (as well as with Ayden) and it looks like Ayden is beginning to follow suite.


To be surrounded by love is one of my life's greatest accomplishments to date. If you have love, there's really not much else you need. Surround yourself with it and everything else will fall into place.

~Sarah



Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment: