Thursday, January 23, 2014

Here I am!

Ayden's newest, mostly used phrases are, "I comin' Mommy!" and, "Here I am!"  It is so cute!  I've also heard, "Hold me! Hold me! Hold me!" A lot since this past weekend but that was because he wasn't feeling well. Today was the first day he took a little break from that. He still took 2 naps today but otherwise he seemed to be feeling MUCH better.

The temps around here have been hovering around 0* give or take. Shools have even been closed since Tuesday. We got out to run a few errands (that we were originally going to run on Saturday before Ayden's bug hit) and Ayden gladly wore his hat, gloves and coat every time we got out of the car. As always, his favorite errand was the pet store. 




We made it home in time for his afternoon nap and the rest of the day was pretty chill. I even got to have BOTH arms free for cooking dinner. Yay for a little boy who is feeling good enough to have a little personal space!  Gotta love the snuggles but a mama needs a little wiggle room every now and then.

A friend shared this blog post on Facebook and it was just what I needed to give me a little laugh and get me through the tail end of Ayden's puney days.  Thought I should pass it along in case it can do that for some of you too!

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Mr. Babbles"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment