Friday, March 6, 2015

Intimidated By Change

David had some pretty major cold related car trouble today so he was home off and on again. He finally got it all worked out but it was a pretty rough start to his day.  The boys and I just hung out at home and I spent most of the day cleaning the house. 

He's getting so good at playing independently!

We have started going to Tuesday story time which has changed up my weekly routine a bit. The Thursday storytime consists more of younger babies and toddlers and the one on Tuesdays has more kids Ayden's age.  I used to stay home on Tuesdays and Fridays but now it will be Thursdays and Fridays. I'll admit, I liked the more even spacing of the stay home days (aka put the house back together days) but I'll give myself a little bit of time to adjust before I worry that it won't work out. 

I have been setting some new personal and household goals for myself/family. I am inspired and motivated but taking the first steps towards actually making changes feels so intimidating and even a little overwhelming. I've gotta start somewhere, though, and if I want something badly enough I WILL make it happen!  I think the key will be starting small and taking things slowly. 

And now I shall leave you with a clip of Logan's daily pre-crawling practice.  He's such a cutie!




Have you made any new goals lately?  How do you get started on making a change?

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "This And That: Missing Chicks And Baby Kicks"
Two years ago today: "Get Moving"
And three years ago today: "Workin' It Out"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment