Friday, March 1, 2013

All About Ayden

Ayden must have read yesterday's post while we were sleeping because he was up at 7:30 this morning. I had forgotten just how much having that extra time in our day made a difference! He also napped better (2 hours total, with a little nursing in the middle). I was able to shower, get ready and snooze a little myself. For the most part today, I just focused on playing with and reading to Ayden. I did manage to get a few little housekeeping things done and took the time to make this awesome breakfast!

Paleo bacon and egg biscuit!
recipe
We took Maverick for a walk and visited the horses and after lunch, Ayden had a bath.


He has loved the water from day one. I think a kiddie pool will be very entertaining for him this summer!

Overall it was a good, though uneventful day. We were very happy for Daddy to get home so we could start our weekend! Pizza stirfry and movie night tonight and a couple's massage date tomorrow! Can't wait :).

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment