This picture pretty much sums up my day.
|Fresh air helped temporarily...|
Boy LOVES it outside!!!!
"Go that way, Mommy!"
Really though, cranky pants and all, I can see the big wonderful picture of my life but it was still one of "those" days. The source of my funk probably stemmed from various things. First and foremost would be Ayden's teething and therefore rough nights. I always seem to have rough days when he has a sequence of bad nights. I just have never been able to function properly on that much broken sleep. I also have a lot on my mind as far as future house plans go and am really struggling to juggle all of the things I want and need to do. I have to pick and choose by level of priority everyday and I just can't seem to get it all in. I guess I need to take a step back and reevaluate said priorities and let go of a few things.
Anyway, as with every time I feel down in the dumps and find myself dwelling on the negative, it is time to make a list of the positives in my life to help me focus my thoughts and energy in the right direction:
1) David and I are as close and strong as ever. Even through all of this craziness we are still a united front, best friends and can't get enough of each other's company.
2) Ayden has started doing "I don't know" or "where is it?" arms (shrugged shoulders and hands palms up, out to his sides) and it is just about the cutest thing ever.
3) The weather has been AMAZING lately.
4) We have sprouts in the garden!!
5) I get to go upstairs right now and have a cup of tea while I veg out and have a Dance Moms date with my own dance mom.
|Brightening my day :)|