Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursday Highlights

The highlights of our day:
-Story time fun (Ayden almost stole a couple of toys! I saw them in his hands and put them back.  Oops...)


-Mall time with my sister and her kids


Talked myself out of buying $40 of unnecessary cuteness...
-Easy, delicious dinner (rotisserie chicken, sautéed cabbage, fried cinnimon apples)

-Went on a long family walk

-Got to see a beautiful KY sunset.


Lowlights of our day:
-My favorite pair of skinny jeans bit the dust.  HUGE bummer... Hidden highlight = It didn't happen in public.
-Errand day ran too late again (must make some sort of change there!)
-Not enough hours in the day to get everything done.

Today's highlights far outweighed the lowlights :). Luckily, there's always tomorrow. It is supposed to be beautiful so I plan to get out and get moving!!

~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I think it's so important to weigh the Highs and the Lows of each day. I find that if I do, the highs usually outweigh the lows by a ton. Hope you all are enjoying some sunshine today :)

    ReplyDelete