Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Moments Not Forgotten

You can ways tell when I take it easy for a day by how many pictures I take. Today, I took a lot.

Crazy bedhead!
Breakfast with Papow
A ride in mommy's wagon
Bubbles in the wind = PEACEFUL
"Watering" Naunie's flowers with the empty bubble bottle
Big boy feet
If she fits, she sits...
He pulls a stool up so he can look out the window.
Held his own banana.  It made him VERY happy.
I did do some housework today :)
What can I say? When a moment feels wonderful, my first thought is of how wonderful it feels and my second thought is to take a picture. To freeze time for a moment. To have something that will help us piece the puzzle of this time back together when Ayden is all grown up and is having these precious moments with his own children.

“What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” - Karl Lagerfeld

Have you taken some time to snap a few pictures of the little, easily forgotten moments of your days?

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment