Thursday, April 24, 2014

Late Long Nap

We all slept much better last night so we were up for our usual Thursday story time this morning.  We also attended my great uncle's funeral at 1:00.  Everyone who usually watches Ayden for us was also attending so we had no choice but to bring him along.  David took him outside during most of the service but Ayden did pretty well considering it was during his usual nap time.  

Ayden didn't end up going down for his nap until 4:00 and slept until 6:00 (usually he only naps for one hour around 1:00 or so...). While he napped I got dinner ready and took it over for a picnic at the building site.  



My mother-in-law, Ayden and I watered our new fruit trees while David and his dad continued to work on the house. We spent the rest of the evening playing and exploring. I am feeling SO much better today and I think a good night's sleep was key after the week and weekend I had last week!  I do plan to get out and about tomorrow for a couple of errands but we should be home by lunch time so I'll have the whole afternoon to relax and play with my boy.

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "How To: Paint A Happy Little Bee Hive"
And two years ago today: "No Coincidence

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having one of those blah days today. I'm planning on going to my Mom's this evening so I'm hoping that will lift my spirits. Glad you two had a much better day!

    ReplyDelete