Tuesday, April 22, 2014

What Is Normal Anyway?

Despite a visit to the hospital to see my mom and putting in an hour of office work at the dance studio, we managed to have some much needed normalcy today.

Water play with Easter ducks.

22 weeks tomorrow!

Taking care of the girls.

Grilling out for dinner.
Baby Logan has really been a movin' and a shakin' these days.  Yesterday and today I have felt some significant jabs and am LOVING it!  Feeling the baby move is by far my favorite part of pregnancy.  Every little wiggle brings a smile to my face.

We got news that my mom will be coming home tomorrow!!  I will be so glad to have her so much closer... Ayden and I are going over to their house in the morning to clean a bit so she can some home to a nice, clean house.  She did that for us while we were in the hospital when Ayden was born and it felt really good to come home to.  The fact that she did it for us (and the fact that she is my mother and I know her well) tells me that it is something she would appreciate too.  My dad has been up at the hospital with her all day everyday, and isn't really much of a cleaner himself, so I'm sure the place could use a little sprucing up.  Hooray for things getting a little closer to "normal" even though I'm sure with everything we have going on we probably won't really have a new normal until well after Logan's arrival.

How do you manage to put some normal in your days when you've got a bunch of crazy in your life? I find that as long as I clean the kitchen morning and night, do one load of laundry (wash, dry AND put away) and get Ayden home for his nap so I can have that time to accomplish a few things I can keep the crazy at bay.

~Sarah

Flashback! Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Screams In the Night"
And two years ago today: "A Better Day"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. I've been in search of normal for two days now and have yet to find it. I love the pic of Ayden playing with his ducks. Too cute. Glad your Mom is coming home and I'm sure she will very much appreciate your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been able to read any of my blogs I follow due to being so busy.I cant believe how big Ayden is getting and congrats on soon to have another boy. So happy for you guys

    ReplyDelete