- Sleep in - CHECK (and it was glorious!)
- Get an adorable gift from my boys - CHECK
- David cooks breakfast and we eat said delicious breakfast - Double CHECK
- Visit with our own mothers and give them their footprint butterfly flower pots - CHECK
- Take a long hot shower and get dolled up for dinner - CHECK
- Read books with Ayden - CHECK
- Snuggle and kiss Ayden. Tell him I am so lucky and proud to be his mommy. - Double CHECK
- Dinner out with both our families. Good conversation, good food and no dishes - CHECK
|Finishing off my duck leg bone. |
He was a fan!
Happy Mother's Day to all of you mommies out there!! I hope you also had a wonderful day filled with spoiling, pampering and loving of your very own. It is well deserved!
Flashback: This time last year on my first Mother's Day!