Friday, May 31, 2013

Secret Excitement


Out of clutter, find simplicity.
Out of discord, find harmony. 
In the middle of difficulty comes opportunity.
-~Albert Einstein~

{via}
Today was another low key, relaxing day with a great balance. We did a lot of playing along with just the right amount of housework. We didn't have a huge agenda, which I am trying to make a Friday habit. 

We did have a little excitement (or maybe a lot) that I can't wait to blog about! I don't want to jinx the awesomeness, though, so I'm going to wait a few days to be certain it will all unfold the way we have planned. I tried not mentioning it but I am just too excited not to. And just in case you are wondering, no, we are not pregnant... Haha.  Sorry for the cliff hanger, but things just seem to be falling into place for us and it's just too exciting to hold it in entirely.  All will be shared soon enough!

We have a busy Saturday as usual. There is an estate auction that I am going to with my parents in the morning while David goes to help his parents with some yard work.  I am hoping to come away with a couple of beautiful milk glass pieces and perhaps a vanity that I can refurbish?  It will all depend on who else is interested and therefore how high the price goes. The auction is for the belongings of a dear lady who took care of my sisters and me after school when we were little. It would mean a lot to have a piece of hers. We also plan to check on our bees and go to a company picnic for David's work {if we have time that is!}. 

What's a Saturday in the Ladnier household if it's not jam packed?? Sunday, on the other hand, is wide open!  

 What is your family getting into this weekend?

~Sarah


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment