Monday, July 2, 2012

Jumpin' Jig

This is a great sight to wake up to in the mornings! 


The only thing better is when his daddy is on the other side of him on the weekends <3.  Ayden is fun all day long but the mornings are just the best.  He's content to just lay there for a while and babbles away while he reaches out to touch my face and hands.  Aside from when he falls asleep nursing upon occasion, it really is when we have our most special moments.  Every morning when he wakes up we sing the "Good Morning" song that I used to use in my classroom to him and he LOVES it!


I know the average ear may not find my singing to be fabulous but Ayden is my biggest fan!

I had a dentist appointment this morning so my mom came up to hang with Ayden.  I put him to sleep before I left and was gone for about an hour and a half. While I was gone he woke up early from his nap so she sat in his glider with him and he fell back asleep and ended up getting in a good nap.  He woke again just 15 or 20 minutes before I got home and when I walked in they were sitting on the kitchen floor together petting and talking to Polly (our cat). 


It was a great visit for both of them and even though I would have loved to have done something a little more fun with my free time, I'm glad the dentist gave them a bonding opportunity.

We had a few cute developments today!  Ayden discovered the "sunroof" on the City Mini:

:)
And he discovered the joy of toe sucking!


He's always loved diaper changes and nakey time but now they are more fun than ever since he's discovered his toes and boy bits.  As long as he keeps liking diaper changes, I'm happy!

The last cute development is that he has graduated from door spinning to a door jumpin' jig.


He's not quite got full on jumping down yet but his attempts result in the cutest little jig I've ever seen! 

He's growing up so fast! 

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment