|Our day summed up in one picture. Awesome!|
- Write blog posts during the day (already having a hard time with this one since it's 10:15 and I'm still writing this post... Old habits die hard I suppose.
- Exercise 3x per week. I want to do this because it will make me feel good!
- Use my new sewing machine for a Pinterest project.
- Enter a photo that I took into a contest of some sort just for fun.
- Start using cash envelopes for our grocery and household budget categories.
- Ayden's birthday party! We need to send out the invitations ASAP.
- Get Ayden to bed as close to 8 as possible so David and I have more down time together.
- Start daily *intentional* activities and projects with Ayden (finger painting, ramps/balls, sensory tub, etc.)
- Pack up Christmas decorations and get house back to "normal"
- Go through and organize 12 month hand me downs from my sister/re-organize Ayden's closet.
- Organize garage so we can both park in it again.
I think that with David's help, the above list seems super doable! I am excited to see how this first month turns out. I won't be too disappointed if we don't meet all of these goals, we will use this first month as a tester to see how many we can realistically strive for. What are your goals for January?