Monday, February 18, 2013

Big DC Day

We had another big day of visiting and baby holding. We went to a great park and Ayden had a blast!


We walked around a lot today and Ayden fell asleep in David's arms and slept on me while we ate out for lunch. I don't think I will ever tire of how it feels when my baby sleeps on me.


After a long day, Ayden fell asleep around 6:30 and didn't wake up until we were ready to leave at 9:30. We fed him some dinner leftovers when we got to our temporary home here in DC (a house of one of David's brother's friends who is out of town) and now we are all in bed and Ayden is back to sleep. We are wondering if we will be up at 6:30 or if we will still get to sleep in until 8...

Tomorrow is our last full day in DC and we are going to do a new born photo shoot for Ayden's sweet little cousin.

~Sarah



1 comment: