Thursday, February 7, 2013

Little Ray of Sunshine


I enjoyed our day out and about very much today! Ayden has been sleeping like a rockstar. I suppose that is just one more development that went with the 1 year mark. He slept in until 9:00 but I was up around 8:30 getting ready for the day. We were out of the house by 10 am so we could take our time getting to story time. The day was filled with the usual type of errands including a Good Will run, picking up some photo prints as well as a few organizational items for our new temporary home, getting a wireless card for our desktop computer and going to the grocery.


EVERYWHERE we went, Ayden was all smiles, waves and giggles and brightened the day of so many people. As a parent, hearing people say, "What a little ray of sunshine!" Or, "He has such a great disposition," or "Such a happy baby!" (All of which I heard today) makes me swell with pride.


It is hard to describe it but I have to say that more than anything in the world, I wanted to raise a human being who would bring good into the world and at only 1 year old our son is already doing it. I couldn't be more proud of Ayden and am overwhelmingly happy that he is ours to keep and that he gets to brighten every moment of my days.

Loving our new farm life already!
Guess what?  David has started a blog too!!  He is going to use it to document his journey from desk to garden. We'd love it if you followed us over there as well!  I'm sure Ayden and I will make the occasional appearance just like David does over here ;).

~Sarah







1 comment:

  1. How exciting that David started a blog of his own! I look forward to reading along there too!

    ReplyDelete