|Our little mouth breather, snoozing during errands today.|
We put it on Ayden a few times before our move but since we've been on the farm it has been PERFECT! There are a lot of features that I really love about this little outfit and I will share them now in no particular order.
- I like how the hood fits closely around his face without any sort of draw string.
- I like the tight cuffs at the ankles. They practically tuck themselves into his boots.
- I like how it is water resistant. It is the perfect outfit for getting to play outside on a less than sunny day.
- I like how light weight yet super warm it is.
- I like how the zipper goes down one leg, just like on footed sleepers. It is really easy to put on and take off.
|Taking Mav for a walk around the farm and staying WARM!|
|Our new backyard!|
I had been looking at purchasing or making one of these:
I highly recommend this handy little outfit for every toddler out there!