Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Blueberry MONSTER!!

Ayden has started pulling on the freezer handle while saying, "Bu-bu, bu-bu, bu-bu" over and over until we give him frozen blueberries.

Blueberry MONSTER!!!!
I CANNOT wait for Spring! I love this time of year with everything warming up and coming back to life. The sounds, sights and smells of Spring are so uplifting. I also like the warmer months because berries, my favorite fruits (and I suppose Ayden's too), are in season and so sweet.

Things have cooled back down for a bit here so we had a low key, aka pretty boring, day inside today. Ayden's activity of choice was his large knob farm puzzle and he improves his dexterity and puzzle working skills with each passing day. He also still claps for himself each time he gets a piece into it's spot. He even carried a big wooden puzzle into me from the waiting room all by himself while I was teaching dance tonight. He saw it out there, recognized it and wanted to show me what he found. It was pretty much the cutest thing ever.

David broiled some venison using this super simple, yet awesome, recipe and I roasted some broccoli, carrots and rosemary parsnips to go with it. It was all so tasty!

Tomorrow is errand day and I have a big lists to conquer!

My goal for tomorrow.  What's yours??

~Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment