1) Ayden's 2 new words today were mine and yes. Most folks see a toddler learning "Mine" as a negative. I see it as him coming into his own and taking ownership in his life. This is not a bad thing, we just have to guide him to learn just how much he really can "own."
2) He is a happy boy when he has his very own equipment so he can do exactly what we are doing.
|Then he went out and detailed his car. Haha!|
3) He sits and "reads" out loud to himself several times a day now and we love it SOO much!
4) We went to a play date today and it was a lot of fun.
5) I went in to get Ayden when he woke up from his nap. He said, "Hi mama" kissed me on the cheek "Mmm-MA!", snuggled in and went back to sleep.
This boy melts our hearts everyday and it is the most amazing thing we have ever experienced. I just love spending my days with him. Sometimes it is hard to wrap my head around the fact that he will continue to melt our hearts for the rest of our lives... Wow.
Share 5 happy things about your little one in the comments below! We can celebrate our amazing kids together.
Flashback! Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Feeling Girly"
Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday? Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.