Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Turkey Day Eve

We are hosting Thanksgivig tomorrow!!  Today was reserved for cleaning the house and getting things prepped so all we have to do tomorrow is cook!  Of course, I had the cutest sidekick around all day...


It snowed over night!

Morning chicken chores.

He wouldn't taste it outside but liked it inside.
(Guess it didn't look like food?)

To keep him busy!!



The Mitten with props.
(was always a favorite of my students!)

"Excuse me, it's cold out here.  Any room in the inn??"

"NEVER MIND!"

Little man was pretty chill all day.
(Thank goodness!)
Things are right on track. Once Ayden is alseep I am going to set the table and make pie crusts (my first time making them from scratch!). I'm also going to wrap my head around the timeline for cooking (perhaps use a post it not system I saw on a blog recently?). We are contributing the turkey (we purchased a heritage breed from the farmers' market this year), gravy, cranberry sauce and dessert. My mom is bringing homemade noodles, salad & stuffing and my sister's famy is bringing sausage muffins, sweet potato casserole and green bean casserole. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I can't wait to dig in!!

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Baby Sign Language"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment