Monday, February 3, 2014

Snow Friend

We had the most ideal snow storm last night!  Well... I guess that is easy for me to say since I didn't have to go out in it.  The high for today was right at 32* which was cold enough to keep everything from melting but warm enough for the snow to pack nicely and keep us from being miserably cold while we were playing in it.  We ran around in it a bit and, of course, at some:


Then we built a snow man!  Ayden named him Frosty and so generously gave him the hat off of his own head.



It was so nice for Ayden to actually enjoy being out in the snow.  I had to coax him back inside with talk of tasty snacks, haha.  I have a lot of fond snow-play memories from my childhood and hope I can help Ayden build a collection of his very own.  I'd say we are off to a good start!

Ayden was very excited to see "moose antlers" in our snowman kit.
I think they're maybe supposed to be reindeer but I wasn't gonna burst his bubble!

Have you built a snowman yet this Winter?  

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Movin' On Out"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment