This boy has grown up so much recently! We have been watching videos from a year ago and can't believe how much his language has developed and how perceptive he is. He remembers the tiniest details and is an absolute sponge. He is memorizing books and reading them to Logan, hears a song once at story time and sings it all week. He amazes us every single day.
While he does seem so big all of a sudden, there are still some little boy things that I am holding onto!
1) He calls windshield wipers "whipper wipers"
2) Potatoes are "tatoes." For example, Mr. Potato Head is "Mr. Tato Head"
3) He still says "Lello" for yellow
4) I hear him say, "I need you" at least once a day
5) He still loves to snuggle when he wakes up from naps. I LOVE the days when Logan is asleep during this time so I can sit with Ayden and soak it in.
I spoke yesterday about how Logan's first year is flying by and time is flying by just as fast with Ayden! A few of our playgroup friends are even registered for preschool and will be attending in the Fall. How is he old enough for his friends to be in preschool already? He still has his moments, as most 3 year olds do, but he really has grown into such an amazing little boy!
Flashback! Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "He Fed Me Like An Airplane"
Two years ago today: "Taking Initiative"
And three years ago today: "A Necessary Evil?"
Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.