Friday, May 22, 2015

The Barking House

Another full day of barking at painters for Maverick. He is such a protector. Not sure what he'd actually do if we were truly in trouble but he sounds pretty menacing.  I am grateful to him for wanting to protect us and our home but when I am inside with it for HOURS, it gets old. I took the boys to my parents' house for lunch and then on a snooze cruise. One of my play group mom friends sends me a photo the garage sale adds each week so I hit up one that looked promising for some vintage items. I came away with a couple things and the kids both got in nice, long naps. Wins all around!




I may need to unplug for the weekend. We are going to be camping out on the off-grid farm of some friends of ours and I am not sure what my reception will be. If I can, I'll post but if the blog is quiet for a couple of days, you'll know why. David is supposed to be helping them do some exciting stuff so whenever I can post, I'm sure I'll have some fun to share! We are so looking forward to our 3 day weekend!

What are your plans for Memorial Day?

~Sarah

Flashback! Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Things That Make You Go Hmmm"
Two years ago today: "5 Tips To Make Your Life Simple"
And three years ago today: "The Best Part Of Everyday"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Will you ever go back to youtube? Why did you leave?

    ReplyDelete