Saturday, May 9, 2015

Little Volunteer

The boys and I helped raise money for St. Jude's Children's Hospital today!


The pet store where I worked while in college puts on promotional events twice a year and I always volunteer and run a tie dye T-shirt station. All proceeds from the T-shirts go to St Jude's. 

I wasn't sure how it was going to go with having both boys with me all day.  Ayden did GREAT and Logan just hung out on my back and slept most of the time.  He had a rough night last night so I think a day with lots of baby wearing was just what he needed today.  It allowed him to really catch up on his sleep!

Snack time.

Watching the races!

Any long time readers remember "Little Miss?"

Ayden found a cave under the T-shirt table.





Petting zoo.

While we were having all that fun, David and his dad were putting up the rafters for our front porch!




LOVE it!  So many memories to come on that porch...

The view of our house from my parents' yard.

~Sarah

PS.  Happy 8 month birthday to Logan!  We are having a jam packed weekend so his 8 month update will be up on Monday :).  He did learn a new trick today that I'll share in the meantime:





Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "My Mother's Day In Photos"
And three years ago today: "Moving Right Along"



Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH, That's your house?! I cannot WAIT to see more!! It's so cute! I love cottages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are in love with it already. It's going to be a pretty special house :)

      Delete