Monday, May 18, 2015

Free Standing

Logan is an active member of playgroup now.  He crawls all over and explores all of the toys and friends. 


I guess all of those big kids inspired him today because he let go and stood all on his own 3 or 4 times.  When he was born with such a laid back personality, I really thought he would take his time with his milestones but it seems he is in even more of a hurry than Ayden was!  I guess I should have known better since he has such an active big bro...


David and Ayden found a toad and it gave me a flash back to when he held a toad around this time last year.  Here are then and now videos for your pleasure.  It is amazing how much kids change over the course of a year in these early days.







~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Baaa Ram You"
Two years ago today: "A Pat On The Back"
And three years ago today: "Not So Lucky"


No comments:

Post a Comment