Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Care Takers


I am one lucky lady. David has always been a very doting husband and it seems as though Ayden has been taking notes. He is always eager to share his food, tell me if I have something on my face, tries to brush my hair, gets worried if I hurt myself... he seems to want to take care of me. He even told me he loved me for the first time today while giving me kisses (and then I melted into a puddle on the floor).


Of course, David doesn't do all of those things (I brush my own hair for instence) but it is the principle of it. He has caught on to the fact that taking care of one another is what we do as a family. I hope we can continue to nurture Ayden's desire to nurture. Someday, he will make a lady as lucky as I am. 

Speaking of doting husbands, David is home safe and sound!  He got here 3 hours later than he thought he would so I kept Ayden up to see him.  Ayden had so much to tell his daddy (though we could only understand a few words here and there). 


It feels good to have our family whole again!

When did your kids start to care for you back?

~ Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Sad Day For Sarah"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.


No comments:

Post a Comment