Saturday, September 13, 2014

Change Of Scenery

Another day in Baby Land!  Mama got a shower today. 


Logan had a couple of decent stretches of awake time today. He's so cute!


Morning brother time!


Ayden asks to hold him a few times a day and always talks in a little high pitched voice when he talks to/about him. It makes us smile. 

Toes! (Logan doesn't seem amused...)


I got a much needed change of scenary today when we went to David's parents' house to watch a football game. I'm in that awkward stage of healing where I feel like getting back into the swing of things but should still be mostly resting. It's a mind and body battle I suppose...

Someone put himself to sleep while David and I were putting Ayden to bed. 


It is so foreign to us all we could do was smile and shake our heads in disbelief.


Our internet seems to be down this evening so I'm publishing from my phone. I'll fix the photo sizing, typos and such when things are back up and running!

~Sarah

3 comments:

  1. He is so precious, just perfect
    A shower is a good thing when you have a newborn. Even the little things seem like big luxuries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, showers seem like a vacation when you have a newborn! Our babies ended up being born six days apart and I also have a two year old! It's nice to have someone to relate to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two year old does that high voice too when he talks about babies, it's so cute! My sister had her baby on the 10th (over 41 weeks like you) and my son just loves looking at him. He makes that sound and a sweet little face. I'm 9 weeks pregnant so I can't wait to see what he's like for our new baby!

    ReplyDelete