Monday, September 22, 2014

2 Hours

#bigbrotherproblems
I did my first grocery run with both kids this morning.

It was a success!
When you are working with newborn time you have two hours to either accomplish what you need or to be somewhere where you can feed them.  I went to the post office (our PO box was packed to the brim!) the grocery store, the vet and was back home before Logan needed to eat again.  No more dilly dallying around!

The rest of the day was spent at home with my boys!






David and I have been missing each other since I've been going to bed so early with Logan.  Since it's getting darker earlier he's home from house building and we are going to read some of the book we are reading together before I head to bed.  We just have to remember that this season is short and we'll be staying up way too late together again before we know it.  In the meantime, we'll just take what we can get.

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "5 Helpful Toddler Terms"
And two years ago today: "Play Date"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first successful outing with your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on a successful day! I am loving these newborn posts. Do you feed Logan on a two hour schedule then? I am very curious for tips on what other mums do as my baby is due soon and bf was not successful first time round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you are enjoying them. It feels like a lot of the same everyday for me! I feed him on demand but at least every two hours. Sometimes he easts more often, sometimes I have to wake him up so he can eat.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply. I can't imagine waking a sleeping baby! But I will have to do whatever it takes to make bf work this time round. It is so useful to hear from other mums what they do, thanks.

      Delete
    3. No problem! I feel that way with older kids but newborns are so sleepy that it's pretty easy to get the back to sleep. Lots of skin to skin helps with milk production too. During Logan's first week he pretty much lived in my shirt :)

      Delete