Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Peek Inside

We had a lot of fun today!

Chicken herding
Wiggling across the room
A handsome haircut
Cute thumb sucking
Snuggling and playing with my little while my big was napping.
A peek inside.  CANDLING!  The coolest thing.
That dark red blob is the 6 week old baby chick growing in there.
The super dark tiny dot is its eyes.
If only we could shine a flashlight on our bellies to see our babies in the womb!
We have 31 eggs and all but 4 are developing right on track.
{via}

~Sarah

Flashback! Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Sweet, Amusing and Mouthwatering"
Two years ago today: "Sweet Little Honey Bee"
And three years ago today: "Date Night"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. It's funny that you said "if only we could do that to our bellies" because I thought the same when I saw your pic on IG. It also reminded me of a crazy pregnancy dream I had in which I was doing my own ultrasounds at home using a magnifying glass over the lense of a VHS camcorder. Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete