Saturday, February 14, 2015

Lucky Lady

What a lucky lady I am to have so many Valentines this Valentine's Day!

Logan's 1st Valentine's Day!
Ayden wanted kisses on his belly too :)
Traditional chocolate for breakfast.
A few goodies.


Making cards for the grandparents.
Taking care of Mommy's boo boo.
(I cut myself shaving and he decided I needed a bandaid.)
We all went out to eat as a family and then after the boys went to bed I spent the rest of the evening with my number 1 and most special Valentine.


I hope you Valentine's day was full of love and chocolate too!

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "My Valentines"
Two years ago today: "V-Day Fun"
And three years ago today: "Happy Valentine's Day!"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment