Thursday, July 16, 2015

Wise Use Of Time

I am not always able to get the boys' naps to line up but when they do, it is quite peaceful for me. Typically the only time I can make it happen is when we stay home all day since Logan will fall asleep no matter where we are.  Even though we went to story time this morning, I was able to make it happen today.  I got my afternoon routine done and instead of finding more to do, I went out on the front porch and just sat.  

Add My view while listening to the birds sing.
So incredibly peaceful.
It was so nice to be alone with my thoughts.  I am glad I chose to use that extra gift of time so wisely today.  

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Staycation Day 2: Weekday Saturday"
Two years ago today: "Sandy Bottoms"
And three years ago today: "When The Cat's Away"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds lovely! I totally would have used that time to get things done, but I always regret not taking a moment to chill.

    ReplyDelete