Thursday, August 27, 2015

Face Lift

We have eggs!!

Lots and lots and lots of eggs...
All of our hen chicks are laying now and we are getting at least a dozen a day.
Time to start selling them!
David's mom gifted Ayden a year long subscription to Kiwi Crate.  We are going to have so much fun with it.

He was so excited to get a package addressed to him at the post office today!

Mr. Indiana Logan likes to wear brother's belt around the house.
He puts it on by himself and then gets mad when he tries to take it off but it gets stuck on his head.

Thursday night means soccer night for our big boy!


I was amazed at his progress just from last week to this week.  He's going to learn so much by the end of this program.  Here are a few video clips from the past two days for your viewing pleasure:



Now that Logan is almost a year old, I figured it was time to change up my blog banner.  The old one still brought me so much joy every time I saw it, I didn't want to change it.  I kept wishing we could just photoshop Logan into that picture.  Haha.  When Logan was 2 months old, we had a family photo taken by a family member.  We asked them to offset it in the same way so I'd have room to put text but the camera focused on the background to the left and we were blurry in the foreground. DIYish blog photo fail.  My plan B was to put individual photos across a banner like this new one but obviously, finding a banner I like, searching for the right photos and putting it all together takes a decent chunk of time and there's not very much extra of that around here these days.  I finally got the itch to do it and knocked it out!  I like the way it turned out and while I will miss seeing that sweet family photo of ours everyday, I find the facelift quite refreshing.


~Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Love the video. The old banner was pretty sweet! Hopefully you have the picture on display in your house.

    ReplyDelete