Monday, August 31, 2015

Time Machine

We FINALLY hosted a playgroup pool party at my parents' house!


Before we left I snagged some arrowheads from my dad for my gallery wall. 


The land on which we are building our new house has been in my family for generations. My grandfather used to walk the fields each year after the plowing searching for Shawnee arrowheads. Over the years he collected hundreds and my parents inherited his collection. 


After dinner we went to play over at the build site while David mowed. 




This land is so rich with history. What a privilege to build our home on it.


If only we had a time machine and could go back through the generations to hear all of the stories it certainly could tell us...

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Choosing Home Birth"
Two years ago today: "Sweet Rewards"
And three years ago today: "The Power Of Play"


No comments:

Post a Comment