Tuesday, May 1, 2012

We Have A Roller!



The one arm swaddle seems to be working for us.


It's cute to see Ayden with his little hand up by his face when I wake up to check on him throughout the night. I can't wait until he can sleep comfortably straight jacket free!

He still woke up a lot during the second half of the night last night but we think it's because he may be getting hot? It's been staying in the low 70's all night, so tonight we're going to try to turn the temperature down and see if it helps. We just keep remembering how well he slept the night of our backyard camping when it was only 45*. We'll see! Constantly troubleshooting... What else is there to do?

Ayden rolled from his back to his stomach today!! Of course I didn't catch the roll itself on camera but I did catch his pride in the aftermath :).



The funniest part about it was that he was fussing himself to sleep as usual and once he rolled over he stopped fussing, thought about it for a second, then was all smiles. Man, I think our kid just gets cuter by the day!!

He eventually did fall asleep and I managed to get in 20 minutes of Yoga while he slept.

I also made another pinspired craft today:

My inspiration pin
It turned out so cute!

Right now, I'm nursing Ayden on the bench in our back yard, enjoying a beautiful evening! It was supposed to storm but didn't. WIN! :). We are grilling pork chops and broccoli and plan to get in bed early so we can dive into The Hunger Games for a while.

Have you made anything from Pinterest? I'd love for you to share your favorite pins with me!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment