Friday, August 23, 2013

Cutting Room Floor

Every now and then, I go through the pictures on my phone and delete any that aren't worth saving to the computer before clearing space for more. When I do that I always come across pictures and videos that didn't make it on to the blog either because they weren't relevant to a post or because I just don't include everything I took in a day. Here are a few photos that didn't make the cut but still made me smile:

He looks miserable but he covered his eyes, saying "su-shy" (aka, sunshine) and wore them for a whole couple of minutes before deciding that they were more uncomfortable than the actual su-shy. 


He loves working out with us!  We finally have that little workout buddy we always wanted!



Ayden was so proud to carry this package into the post office. He confidently walked in and said, "hi" as if the people inside were old friends. 


No need for smocks when you've got a birthday suit!  This was Ayden's first time fingerprinting. He has done water colors lots of times and we tried finger painting once before but he was more interested in trying to taste it than painting with it. This time he covered the whole canvas! Then he was ready to wash his hands. 

I know this is no secret but I just LOVE photographs.  I love how each and every one brings back memories and feelings of all of the wonderful times in our lives, freezing moments in time.  Good stuff.

~Sarah

Do you love looking back through old (or even not so old) photographs??

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Reminiscing"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.



1 comment:

  1. I love the one with the sunglasses in the shopping cart! These were so cute - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete