Monday, August 19, 2013

Great Monday!



Today was one of those days where everything just falls into place. Why can't every day be so smooth?  With the way it stared, I thougt it was going to be awful. We've been leaving Maverick out of his crate at night for added security now that we don't really have neighbors close by and we woke up to a stinky surprise on the kitchen floor. Not the best way to start your day... Once we got that cleaned up and sanitized, David was off to work and I cautiously went about the rest of my day.   I guess I paid my dues because the remainder of the day was wonderful.  The only other thing that did not go as planned was Ayden not wanting to nap. I had planned to do a craft project during his nap and was looking forward to it.  He stayed in a good mood, though, so I won't complain.  He finally went down at almost 5:00. Any time he has done this in the past, he has gotten himself back to his usual routine within a couple of days. There must be some reason so as long as he's in a good mood I'm just going to go with it. 

I'm writing this post a bit early today but my parents are supposed to walk over for a visit soon, dinner is in the oven (beef strogonoff, one of our favorites) and then David and I have our date night at home this evening. Hopefully Ayden will still go to bed at 8 even though he napped so late!

I hope you all had a great Monday too.  If not, just remember that tomorrow is a new day!

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "House Hunting"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment