Sunday, August 25, 2013

A-Ma!

Ayden's new 2nd favorite animal is the llama (after the horse, of course)!

He would say, "A-ma! A-ma!" over and over.  
I think goats may come in at a close third. I ran the tie dye station at the pet store where I used to work for their 20th anniversary celebration today. David and Ayden came along to take part in all the fun!  Along with the tie dye station there were inflatables, pony rides, a petting zoo, free sno-cones, popcorn and cake. They were raffling off products from every animal category in the store and customers got 20% off of their entire purchase for the whole day. There was also a DJ playing 90s hits that transported me back to middle and high school dances ("I'll put my hand up on your hip, when I dip you dip we dip..."). It was a fun day but also very hot!  We were on a blacktop parking lot and it was a supper sunny day. At the last minute I had David get our pop up tent out of our shed and it was a LIFE SAVER!

Here are a few more pictures from the day:





After a long day of sun and rainbow hands (even though I wore gloves) we were all ready for a low key evening once we got home. We watched a movie and David threw together some salads for dinner with whatever he could find in the fridge. Then Ayden had a bath and was off to bed. 

This turned out I be an even better weekend than expected. 

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Fashion Statement"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That looks like such a good time! That song "Tootsie Roll" takes me back to me to my 10th bitthday! My aunt did her version of the dance in front of all my friends. It's funny now...

    ReplyDelete