Thursday, August 15, 2013

Shopping With Ayden

I love errand day. Putting Ayden in shopping carts and hanging out with him face to face all day is so fun. He is such a trooper and actually makes a great shopping buddy.


Here is a cute clip of my shopping entertainment at Target today:




We had a long day of errands but got to end the day with family time at the park and a cookout with my parents, my sister and her family. Lots of fun and no dishes!

What did you do today?

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Feeling Rested"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha- That picture is too cute!
    My son is NOT a shopper. I cringe at the thought of errand day with him. Terrible I know but true.
    Glad you had a good day. The ending sounds absolutely blissful!

    ReplyDelete