Wednesday, March 26, 2014

18 Weeks Pregnant

Holy cow...


Size of a sweet potato?  That's pretty substantial!  And only 22 weeks left? Yikes!  Here's the bump: 


  • Everyone is telling me that I have officially "popped."
    I've included the next picture just to give perspective as to where Baby is sitting.  I am not experiencing any pregnancy related back pain so that's great since that seems to be normal right about now. 


  • Overall, I am feeling really great.  I have good energy, a normal appetite (though I can't always eat as much in one sitting as I used to) and I'm feeling Baby wiggle around in there more and more everyday. I have even felt it on the outside a couple of times.  David felt one tiny something but it was right when he put his hand on my belly so he wasn't sure if that's what it was or not until I confirmed it. It won't be long and he'll be enjoying the wiggles as much as me.  When you ask Ayden if he wants a baby brother or a baby sister he always says sister but if you ask if it is a boy or a girl in mommy's belly he always says boy.  Crazy kid!

     We are counting down the days to 2:00pm on April 4th when we'll have our anatomy scan.  I've actually had a few ladies around me who have received not so great news at their anatomy scans, or with their newborns, so even though I am so excited to find out what we are having, I am really just eager to hear that everything is healthy and on track!  

    This pregnancy is flying by and with all of the house excitement (they're pouring our basement footers tomorrow!) along with keeping up with Ayden we are well aware that 22 weeks are going to pass in the blink of an eye.  All we can do is just hold on for the ride.  I have been brain storming about what we might need baby-wise this time around so after our ultrasound, I'll write a post about it all.  If it is a boy, we're going to have pretty much everything we need. If it is a girl, it'll be a different story.  At least we purchased gender neutral gear for Ayden so that won't be an issue (not that we'd have a problem putting a girl in blue stuff...).  It is all very exciting and feeling more real everyday. 

    ~Sarah

    What were your must haves for baby #2?

    Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Answer Me This"
    And two years ago today: "Goals"


    Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
    Please take a second to:
     Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
    Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
    You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

    6 comments:

    1. I love your happy disposition. It makes me want to be that way more, you are so cute and full of life. Your blog continues to set great example of how to be better individuals, parents, spouses, and how to be more loving in general. Very few blogs do that. That is exactly why I love following your blog. Thank you!! PS. You look so cute pregnant!:-)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. This made my day. Thank you so much for all of the kind words! I find my a lot of my motivation and inspiration through quotes and bloggers floating around out there and am so glad to pay it forward. <3

        Delete
    2. You look just adorable!!!
      I don't know how you keep up with it all!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Aww, thank you! I just take it one day at a time and sometimes, I don't keep up with it all. On those days I just tell myself that there's always tomorrow!

        Delete
    3. Oh my goodness! I thought I'd just check in to see how you guys are doing, & you're PREGNANT!! Congratulations!! I now have a lot of posts to catch up on :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. many people doesn't know how to get a girl pragnent click here to see explainer video and learn about it.

      ReplyDelete