Monday, July 28, 2014

Logan's Maternity Photos

We got round 1 of our maternity photos narrowed down and edited and they turned out even better than I had hoped! There really is nothing like the golden hour (the hour after sunrise/the hour before sunset) for capturing some really dreamy pictures.  This was our first time using the sunrise and I'm pretty sure it's my favorite!


I am so proud of David, he really got some brownie points from me for helping me capture such a beautiful and special time in my life so well.  The photos really encompass how I feel about myself during pregnancy.  One of David's coworkers who is just starting out in photography herself came out later that morning and took some family photos for us.  I'll share those too once we find some time to work on them (probably after the next rainy day).

Can't wait to get a few prints of these to hang in our home.

Have you ever taken photos during the golden hour?

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Taste Of Fall"
And two years ago today: "Keeping Things Basic"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, the photos are gorgeous and you look amazing in them. What beautiful keepsakes you have - and probably saved a bunch by doing them yourselves! Can't wait for updates as you get closer to delivering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos turned out so beautifully! That is a magic hour!

    ReplyDelete