Sunday, July 27, 2014

More My Speed

It poured almost all day today. What do we do on rainy Sundays?  

Family grocery run.

Puddle jumping.

David and I napped when Ayden did and we just hung out. 


Indoor play.  He said he drew a fish.


It eventually stopped raining and we went to David's parents' house for a visit and then they joined us for dinner. 

We brought home a car full of baby gear and supplies that we had been storing in David's parents' attic since the move so I'll be nesting my little heart out this week. 

When we got home the weather was amazing. Ayden and I played in his sandbox for a long time while David did some mowing and now David and I are eating fudge pops on the front porch, enjoying the breeze. 


Today was down to my new sloth speed for sure. To was just what I needed to get me geared up for he week ahead!

~Sarah


Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Making Stuff Up"
And two years ago today: "Swing High"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Those slower speed days are always a welcome change!!!

    ReplyDelete