Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Say Cheese!

This seems to be a daily occurrence around here these days:

"Mommy, take a picture of us.  Maverick, say cheese!"

We had our first doula meeting tonight and it went great. I think she will be a great support system for us but the most reassuring thing is that she only lives 12 minutes away.  She gave me a little homework to do.  I am glad to have someone else telling me to set aside time to prepare for this birth because when left up to me, everything else that needs to be done always seems more important in the moment.  I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow, only 7ish weeks to go!

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "A Toddler's House"
And two years ago today: "Winding Down"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Getting excited! My baby girl is already almost 4 months old so I'm missing the newborn stage again. It will be fun to share yours again!

    ReplyDelete