Friday, November 7, 2014

101

Ayden's temp hovered at around 101 all day so we stayed home again.  We watched a movie, read lots of books, the kids took long naps and I actually fixed my hair just because I had time to.  It was a good day.




This was the only face he'd give me, haha!

As much as I don't like my baby to be sick, it has taken the edge off for a couple of days.  I guess he just hasn't had the energy to put forth the effort to have his usual "tenacious" moments and he has been such a snuggly, sweet little boy!  

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "All Good Things"
And two years ago today: "Our Crumby Day"



Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment