Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sumo Chins

Ayden is REALLY starting to own his big brother role.  


He wants to hold Logan a lot, brings him toys, talks to him and just hangs out with him in general.  He did all of those things before but Logan is really coming to life now and I think him smiling and cooing at Ayden is really helping their relationship grow.


Listening to audio books.
Current favorite = Abiyoyo
Wait for it...
Almost there...
BAM!  This kid.  I tell ya...

I had my checkup this morning.  My fever was up and down like crazy! ;)

I love those toes!
While Ayden napped I got to spend some quality time with this guy:
I think it is safe to say that we have reached sumo chin status.
He is seriously the happiest baby.  We are some lucky parents!
That moment when your toddler has been quiet for too long...

I found a couple of selfies and a ton of pictures of our bed and darkness on my phone.
Haha!

Mr. Popular

Spit up is my new perfume...

We are looking forward to story time tomorrow!

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Toddler Tuesday: Hidden Shapes"
And two years ago today: "Code Brown"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. If you are nursing full time and I can only imagine you and your family have the most perfect diet of anyone I ever met(Paleo with lots of veggies and no sugar) well that is probaby why your babies are so content and happy all the time. They are probably perfect in terms of meeting daily nutrient values.I used to eat Paleo, but now my husband and I cant afford that lifestyle so we eat mostly crap and my toddler eats a pretty poor diet too (she is extremely picky and only likes sugary sweet stuff). I worry about her health, but thats how it goes. We cant all be as lucky as you. Don't get me wrong. I am happy for you and you are a huge inspiration. I hope more people realize that from you instead of feelings of envy.

    ReplyDelete