Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sleeping Baby!

Snuggly morning.
He's gotten so big yet he's still so tiny!
Trip to Lowes with Daddy before he got to work on the house.
Shopping with a view.

I've been working on mastering nursing with the ring sling.
Makes busy times with two kids much easier!
Both kiddos had big naps at the same time.
Yay for quiet time to be productive!
Can anyone tell that I like to take pictures of my sleeping baby?  Can't help myself.

When the boys woke up I took them out to the building site and Ayden had fun helping David and crew dig the trenches for our walk out basement retaining walls.

Out for some grocery shopping.
Ayden ate this ENTIRE container of tomatoes while we shopped.
It was funny to scan the empty container... 
Already having brother play time.
I can't get enough of this!
Happy Sunday, everyone.  Ours sure was!

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "DIY Dino Costume"
And two years ago today: "My Perfect Imperfections"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment: