Monday, November 10, 2014

Kentucky Sunset

Mobile time! He LOVES it.
(It is this one from Manhattan toys.)

It must have worn him out because he slept ALL afternoon.


I was a little bummed because we missed out on our last BEAUTIFUL afternoon before things get rainy and then cold for the rest of the week.  I didn't want to wake him, though, because I woke him from his morning nap to take Ayden to a dental appointment.  He is sleeping so well and I really want to 1) respect his sleep needs and 2) keep him on the right track with good sleep habits.  So we waited...

We stayed busy with some shaving cream fun.
(Followed by a quick bath)
I finally did wake Logan up because we needed to get to the grocery before it got too late.  We got there at 5:00.

My first salted caramel hot chocolate of the year.
It was a wonderful as always.
Ayden likes their freeze dried fruit.
We swung by the farm afterward to see David and got to admire this beauty on the way home.


We went out for dinner and had a little time to play when we got home.

Ayden is getting interested in writing so we practiced A's
He did a little happy dance every time he wrote one.
The one on the far right was totally on his own.
This teacher mama is PROUD!
Logan has his two month well visit tomorrow so be on the look out for his two month post!

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Chicken Checklist"
And two years ago today: "Opposite Day"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, my son loves the freeze dried fruit from Starbucks! When I go on walks with my mom, we like to stop in there and he knows she will buy it for him. He loves the blueberries and strawberries one. Trader Joe's has some freeze-dried blueberries but they are pricey! He only gets them from his grandmas so I'll keep it special, haha.

    ReplyDelete