Sunday, April 12, 2015

Mud Muffins

What a BEAUTIFUL day we had today!!  

Our house was a wreck still from our busy week last week so Ayden his grandma to the farm for a play date.  She played with him there for a few hours while I went home and regained control. 



My mom came to play with this little one and helped me out around my house too. 


Sometimes you have to call on your village to help you out life on pause long enough for you to put it back together. I am very grateful for their help today!

After dinner we went out to the farm. I watered our garden and David and Ayden walked over to my parent's old garden to get some fallen branches to make a tee-pea for our peas. 





David also used some T posts to secure the pallets on the mud kitchen. We left with a view of a breathtaking sunset. 


We are warm weather folks for sure!  Hope everyone had a great weekend. 

~Sarah

Flashback! Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Farmer's Market, Kite Fest And Hiving Bees"
Two years ago today: "Give Them A Chance"
And three years ago today: "A Necessary Evil?"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. I remember Logan's outfit from your baby shower with Ayden! So cute!

    ReplyDelete