Sunday, April 19, 2015

Mall Day

I am not a huge fan of going to the mall these days.  I keep notes in my phone that contain lists for all of the upcoming errands I need to run and the mall list was getting pretty long.  My mom came with me and we spent a bug chunk of the day crossing items off my list.  We got a couple marked off of hers too.  It was nice to spend the day with her.  You'd think we'd spend more time together considering how close together we live.  Ayden walked like a big boy for most it.  He was TUCK-ERED by the time we left!

We ended the evening with dinner out with David's parents.  My birthday is one week from today and my mother-in-law will be out of town so they wanted to celebrate with me early.  It was a very nice dinner and I am really blessed to have them in my life!

No photos to share today but I took enough yesterday to last a while.  Ha!

The boys got to bed pretty late so perhaps they will sleep in??  A mama can only hope ;).

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "2 Year Old's Easter Basket"
Two years ago today: "Toad Encounter"
And three years ago today: "Never Too Young"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. My mom lives down the street from us. She passes by our house to and from her destinations, so its so fun when she always stops by my house on her way home. She has a very very strong bond with my daughter. Its so special. I love having her nearby. A real blessing not to take for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom lives down the street from us. She passes by our house to and from her destinations, so its so fun when she always stops by my house on her way home. She has a very very strong bond with my daughter. Its so special. I love having her nearby. A real blessing not to take for granted.

    ReplyDelete