Friday, April 10, 2015

Mind Blown

We had a super fun day today.  We met our play group friends at a childre's museum!!


So much amazing hands on learning. 



SO many wonderful buttons, knobs and switches!
He was on cloud 9 and I had to pry him away when it was time to move one.

This was mind blowing for him.
He was absolutely fascinated and asked questions about it all the way home.

This was a big hit too!
Pretending to run a farmer's market stand.

He played SO well with the other kids that were around.
He is really growing up.

It would be neat to look into Winter passes for next year. I could see us going and playing once a week or so to get out of the house during the super cold, cabin fever days. 

Do you have a good children's museum in your area?  Ever get a season pass? 

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Life Is Good"
Two years ago today: "Farm Boy"
And three years ago today: "Secrets Of The Baby Whisperer"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

4 comments:

  1. Yes! We have a children's museum in my town. It is free and run on donations. It is 4 levels of non stop entertainment, similar to yours. Looks like u all had so much fun. How is the capsule wardrobe going?. I am highly interested in getting mine started as well. Please share if you like some of your staples you recommend. Ps. I HOPE this comment doesn't post twice. I dont know why it is doing that. I deeply apologize for its nuisance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have fun! I have built maybe a fifth of my wardrobe. It's going to be slow going since I will only be able to purchase a piece or two every couple of weeks. I'll do intermittent updates as I piece more together. And don't worry about the duplicate comments. It doesn't bother me at all! I'd rather two comments than none at al :).

      Delete
  2. Yes! We have a children's museum in my town. It is free and run on donations. It is 4 levels of non stop entertainment, similar to yours. Looks like u all had so much fun. How is the capsule wardrobe going?. I am highly interested in getting mine started as well. Please share if you like some of your staples you recommend. Ps. I HOPE this comment doesn't post twice. I dont know why it is doing that. I deeply apologize for its nuisance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have yearly passes to our local children's museum and I can't imagine life without it! Our's is amazing and the girls love going as much as we can. It's definitely a weekly outing in the winter and every few weeks in the summer. We have a beautiful roof top outdoor area with sand, water painting, music, a climbing structure, and a craft hut. So cool. Glad the boys enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete