Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Birthday To Mommy!!


Hello 28!  I absolutely do not feel as old as I am...  In my head I'm still around 24 or so.  David is turning 30 on Sunday and in a couple years I'll be there too.  Crazy!

Here are some pictures from this fabulous day:

David surprised me with an hour long massage:


It was my first real massage and it was heavenly!  The atmosphere was so relaxing and the massage was even better!


My hubby is the best!  The massage therapist kept saying how sweet he was for arranging it all for me. He always knows just what to do to spoil me and make me feel so special <3.

On our way home we stopped by Caramanda's, a gourmet cupcake shoppe, and picked up this sweet thing:

"Chocolate Explosion"
It was definitely not paleo and totally gave me a sugar high headache but it was oh so worth it.




I may or may not have wished for a full night's sleep but if I told you for sure, it would never come true... ;)

We finished off the evening with ribeye's (my FAVE!) and broccoli on the grill:


I forgot to take a before picture but the after picture is what really matters anyway... it shows just how delicious it really was!

I finished the night hanging with my to favorite people:

 <3 My love <3

and my little love <3

My 28th year was amazing.  I got to experience pregnancy (we conceived right around this time last year... happy birthday to me (wink, wink) and I became a mommy!  I can't imagine how my 29th year could possibly be any better but I can't wait to see what unfolds.

~Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sarah! I am glad you had such a great day! Spending it with family is always the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet those giggles (from the video) were the best gift of all! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete